Friday, November 12, 2010

Truth 7 - someone who has made your life worth living for

Ok, my initial reaction is to say "DUH! It's obviously my kids!" but that might come across rude... so I'll put a bit more thought into it... hmmm.... if I think about it (back to my life before kids), really it's the relationships in your life that make it worth living. Even as a kid, you just LOVE your friends and want to play with them all the time. As you get older, you realize how important your parents and siblings are; how big of a role they actually play in your life. Then you fall in love and want to spend every breathing moment with that person, and then kids - they're a whole different level of 'worth living for.' So I don't know if I could pick just one. No, actually I can't. People are worth living for. Relationships are worth living for. Life is worth living if you invest in relationships. Did I just say the same thing 3 different ways?

2 comments:

Rumour Miller said...

It truly is the relationships in life that make the world go around!

I'm so happy to have met you, Mandi.

Mandi Carter said...

Thanks Nicole, I'm happy to have met you too!!!