Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Truth 10 - Someone you need to let go or just wish you didn't know

Oh geez, there is someone!! How many people actually have one of these? I was surprised that right away someone popped into my head. Now before I get your hopes up of hearing who it is, I'll say right now I would never say who it is on here. I have way too many people who read this who would know them! Now aren't you curious?? I bet you are! If you're super curious, feel free to shoot me an inbox message, but I might not tell you, depending if you know them, ha ha!! So, this infamous person I need to let go of has actually been out of my life for a long time, but I need to let them go from my heart. You see I actually really care about them and love them a lot. But you can only get as close to someone as they'll let you. If they never let you in, the relationship can only go so far, and is in fact one-sided. That's what happened with us, and it ended up being really painful for me, causing me to have insecurities which surprised me! I am usually very confident in who I am. I actually like myself and know lots of people who enjoy me as well :p

It's no fun to be around someone who makes you feel insecure and unsure of yourself, but what if you really genuinely like them?? What if you like what they stand for, the way they treat people, and the way they run their life but every time you leave them you wonder what they really thought of you because of the way they talk about other people? Other people who are their close friends! You know they talk the exact same about you... so you feel insecure because you wonder what they really think, who they really are, and if they'll ever be able to be real. This situation was my first time encountering it, and it had a very negative effect on me that caused me a lot of pain. But that is in the past and I have moved on. It took me a while, but I have mostly moved on. I say mostly because if I'm truly honest, I hope they'll one day realize they let a wonderful, true friend go.....that their life is somehow less full because of it. But as time goes on, that hope gets more faint, and I'm fine with it; I've even learned to be thankful for it for various reasons....but I still need to let it go completely from my heart. (wouldn't it be funny if I posted a big picture of that person? BAH HA HA!!!)

Photobucket

No comments: