Friday, November 12, 2010

Truth 6 - something you hope you never have to do

Oh there are so many! Should I just make a list? That might be entertaining... Ok you convinced me, I'll write whatever pops into my head. Go:
- eat some sort of gross thing like they make people do on reality TV shows
- undergo chemo
- have a job where I have to wake up really early
- move somewhere where I don't know anyone
- have to exercise like they do on 'Biggest Loser' to the point where they puke
- build a house by myself :p
- count the hairs on my head
- pull someone's rotton tooth
- stay awake for over 24 hours
- (I won't even get into anything involving other people's bodily fluids...)
- be the first one at the scene of a deadly accident
- and of course the ones involving burying loved ones...don't want to go there.


No comments: