Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Phhhttt!!

I'm such a sweetheart!

But I'm not eating that!
Ethan has always LOVED eating! My girlfriends say to me "Ethan's such a good eater." And it's true. The books say that when your baby has had enough food, they'll close their mouth and turn their head away.....not Ethan. I have had to portion his food his entire life because he'll just keep eating! Until recently. I'm not sure when it happened, but somewhere along the line, Ethan started spitting....yes spitting, when he's had enough of something or doesn't like it at all. So I have started saying "no" very sternly and puting my finger over his mouth, but he just gives me a BIG grin. How can I not laugh?? I try so hard, but he stares at me very intently and he knows that I think it's funny! That is until I look at my shirt, my hair, my face, the tray and the floor...

2 comments:

Erica H said...

Annika used to spit with food in her mouth, too. At first we'd laugh when she did it, but after awhile it wasn't funny anymore...

Lauren said...

K, I'm sorry---I'm not at this phase yet, so I'm just laughing:) That picture of Ethan is so funny and adorable--hopefully I'll get to experience it in real life in December:)!!!