Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Size Comparisons

Ethan was always a big baby, his size percentiles were always in the 80's and 90's, so I was curious to see how our next baby would be. Well yesterday we took Anthony for his 4 month check-up and here are the results:

Ethan at 4 months: 19 lb and 27"
Anthony at 4 months: 17 lb and 28"

Ethan's weight at 4 months was in the 99th percentile and Anthony's height was in the 99th percentile. Now, Anthony is an inch taller and TWO pounds lighter than Ethan was, he's skinny compared to Ethan! No wonder 3-6 month pants never fit Ethan. I have big boys, what can I say?
(In case you can't see, there is a new post under this one summing up Anthony's first 4 months)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how ANTHONY'S checkup had gone...that is really quite funny,....two big boys...and then Ethan, at least, has slowed down and is not growing as quickly in height...but man can he talk up a storm.
I taught him to say 'binoculars' today, while we drove...as he played with papa's binoculars...anything to keep him interested while driving.
What fun these children are. And I am enjoying Anthony's 4 month stage so much...he is a doll.

Lorraine and Allan said...

Just a note to let you know we follow this blog and also have it linked to our blog http://lorraineandallansblog.blogspot.com/ Not as interesting as yours, but what can I say.

Anonymous said...

I am also following your blog, but I wasn't able to check it recently so I didn't comment. But it's a joy to open up your blog and read so many posts! There's another blog I follow which I can recommend for you - https://chrisandanne.wordpress.com
It's about a family in Indiana, they have two boys too, a little older than yours, Anne is a stay-home mom too, and very creative. Maybe you can profit from some of the ideas you'll find on that blog.
I always love to hear from you and your little family!
Love, Katharina

The Rodgers Family said...

hey - just wondering how you're doing...i've been checking back at your blog for an update - and i realized i hadn't written you back. thank you so much for your encouraging comment on my blog. i do agree, had it not been for the pregnancy loss before, Micah wouldn't have been here! he is an amazing kid, and i literally can't imagine life without him. he's my miracle boy. how are your boys doing? they are sooo cute! hope you all are doing well.