Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a Quick Post

Here are some recent pics and a little video. There isn't much going on here other than getting ready for all the upcoming Christmas events. We've already had Chris' work party and my family's Christmas, so my next post will be a sum up of those events.

Anthony started rolling over from back to front just after he turned 3 months

Ethan and Chris getting ready to play outside

Nothing's cuter than rosy cheeks and hat head after playing outside

Here's our happy baby-what a mouth!

Ethan HATES wearing a scarf

Peek!
Brothers!

Ethan loves stickers

A typical meal with Ethan

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, where to begin!!! I LOVED the video! I just laughed and laughed! Favorite part: PRAISE JESUS!!:) The pictures are so cute! I love Ethan's expression in the rosy cheek one:) And Anthony is adorable!!! I love them both! Ethan looks so much like you, it's nuts! And I finally agree...not like Chris. In the picture he's holding Ethan, they look so different! Anyways, such a good post!!!

Erica H said...

I, too, LOVED that video! HILARIOUS! Kids are just SO great, hey?!! Anthony is absolutely adorable. Your boys definitely look like brothers! :)

Erica H said...

Haha! Okay, I just read Lauren's comment on how the boys look so different! Lol! I'm sticking to my guns --- they look alike to me! Haha! :)

Mandi Carter said...

Well I agree with both of you, they look very different, but they definitely look like brothers. Everywhere I go with both of them, random ppl say "you can tell they're brothers"

Lauren said...

No, no...I think they do look alike...just not like Chris!:) Poor Chris..oh well, Lyndon is in the same boat:)

Mandi Carter said...

K, I don't even see you in Kallie, i only see Lyndon - I'm the odd one out. You should post baby pics of both of you.

Anonymous said...

ah those are awesome pictures...and I love the video...Praise Jesus!! Who knew, he would remember Nana's words...that is sobering...
well done, Mandi.