Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Please Comment :o)

Hello, I think I've said this before, but in case you didn't read it, here goes again. I sometimes wonder if anyone, other than the handful of people who comment, actually read my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and feelings about my posts, as it is a neat way to connect with people. Even if I don't know you, feel free to post a comment.
In case you also don't know, you don't actually have to have a gmail account to comment. The only thing with leaving a comment without signing in, is that it will say it's from "anonymous" so sign your name at the bottom. I'm looking forward to connecting with more people and if you have a blog, I'd love to add you to my list of blogs I visit. As a stay at home mom without a vehicle, I feel like blogging (and Facebook) is my way to connect to the outside world!!
(As a sidenote, I'm in the process of "spiffying up" my blog design, so bare with me as it looks kind of boring right now)

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I like this...I think I may copy the idea and post it on my blog too...

A said...

Hey you!

Remember when you threw a pie in my face in highschool?! I sure do.

:)

Erica H said...

Hey! I'm here! I'll comment as frequently as I can! :) Only if you return the favour on my blog..heehee! :)I'm just so happy you're back at this blogging thing again!!

Rena said...

I suppose it's time I introduce myself! I found your blog through Erica's - congrats on baby #2! I also have a blog (it's private) but if you'd like an invite feel free to email me! I have a daughter that's almost 2 and am expecting baby #2 in March.

A said...

Hey!

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. I really appreciate it. Thanks for checking out my blog.

Ps. The pie set up was pretty stellar. I had no idea in the world.

:)

Mandi Carter said...

Thanks for the comments everyone, it was fun to open up the blog and have so many comments, woo hoo!

Rena Leanne - I don't actually know how to request to be allowed access to your blog. Is it possible that I just give you my email address and you add me? If so, here's my email:

bloggingmandi@gmail.com
Thanks :o)

The Rodgers Family said...

hi! i began following your blog when i was pregnant with my son. we were due almost the exact same day. i was due the 12 of august. so it was (and still is!) interesting to follow along. your posts are encouraging, and i, too am a stay at home mom with the internet being her main (most days: only) sourse of contact with people. i just began blogging again, so mine is fairly new. but i do ATTEMPT to update it often : )

Jolene said...

Hi! I just came across your blog.
I spend a lot of time blogging and scrapbooking too because I don't drive. My kids are older than yours, but I homeschool them so am with them 24/7....enough to drive a poor mom batty at times LOL.