Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures of the New Baby

I just realized that I haven't posted any pics of Anthony since the newborn ones. I post so many on Facebook that I forget about the blog, but I realize some people check my blog who aren't on my Facebook. So here is my newest little bundle of joy. Enjoy!


About 1 week old I think

My tiny little baby

2 Months old?? I think so

Happy rolly polly little guy at 3 months :o)

Starting to play with toys

Bundled up and ready to go outside

He loves those hands!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I just LOVE that bottom picture of him with the hood on. So cute! Still wishing I had gotten to meet him and Ethan on Saturday, but I did have fun with their mommy too!

Unknown said...

Me too Brandi, it was great to see you, maybe we'll have to have a play date!

Erica H said...

Oh! He is SO adorable! And looking very grown up...man, they grow fast, hey?!