Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ummm.....

I'm not really sure what I'm going to write about, but I feel like doing a post... OH, I know! RANDOM TUESDAY, WOO HOO!

I started Weight Watchers yesterday and am pretty pumped. I planned a lot of snacks and meals, as lack of planning has been one of my biggest mistakes in the past. The last time I started, I was pretty depressed, so it was a bad time. This time I know I'm going to be successful, and although part of me feels like not even mentioning it or not even trying because I've failed in the past, I know that I have to keep trying because staying this way isn't an option!! I really feel that if I have enough great meals and snacks, I can do it! I'll keep you posted. Mondays will be my 'weigh day' so we'll see how week one goes!

I'm listening to Anthony cry in bed right now. What the heck, Anthony? He's SO tired because he was at a sleepover at my parent's on Sunday night, didn't get nearly enough sleep that night, wouldn't nap the day before, and only napped an hour yesterday. "You're seriously tired, kid! So get the hint that I'm not getting you out of bed, and GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!"

I have a never-ending list of things to do in my head at all times. It consumes my thoughts. But I feel like I can never actually get all the things done because as the days go on, more things get added. Yes, things get crossed off as well, but the list just never ends!! I find this overwhelming sometimes, and wish I could have a live-in nanny :D Just kidding, but that would be sweet as far as sending them all to the park while I accomplish things.

In relation to the prior post, I find it hard to know what to 'play' with my kids sometimes, and it seems like as long as we're home, my never-ending list consumes me to the point where I can't really focus on anything else.... this isn't good, I need to spend more floor time with my kids. It has been super nice to go outside though, we have lots of fun outside.

I hear water trickling somewhere...... I wonder if the upstairs toilet's handle needs a jostle.

Edit, edit, edit.... that is what I must do now.... and go see if Anthony pooped....

3 comments:

Amber said...

Good for you on the WW stuff! I must recommend the cookbook Take Out Tonight by Weight Watchers. We LOVE it here - haven't tried a recipe from there that we didn't like. :) I would meal plan straight from the book and make my grocery list from there. :)

I wrote a review on it on my blog if you want to know more about it. It is here: http://monstercookies.ca/?p=1538

Sheri said...

Way to go on your positive outlook! There's nothing like better weather and a new outlook on life to make something like losing weight that much easier so I hope you enjoy trying the different recipes... we still need to refine our eating habits here so let us know if any recipes work out really well!

I'm trying to blog more too...it helps to read other mother's blogs so keep 'em coming! :)

Erica H said...

I like your 'Random Tuesday' post. Keep 'em coming!!!