Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random

I recently saw that it's common to have "Random Thoughts Tuesday," and since I missed the boat on Tuesday but I still want to do it, I'm doing it today!

The first thing that comes to my mind is PICTURES! I have so many pictures to edit, and it takes SOOOOOO long.... I'm really considering raising my prices, or limiting the amount of pictures I give people because right now I'm spreading myself too thin.

We are going on a family vacation with Chris' family to Kelowna in August and we're SOOOOOO excited!! His parents rented 2 cabins, and we'll spend a week there, woo hoo! I know the boys will love it and so will we. I'm hoping we can make it a tradition, it will great memories for the kids. With that though, comes lots of activity and swimming..... which reminds me that I will have to show some skin. A thought that doesn't thrill me. So I've decided to do Weight Watchers again, starting on Monday. I decided to make big signs to put on my cupboard and fridge that say "IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!" and one that says "Kelowna = swimsuit." Hopefully that will be some good motivation for me! I'm sure I'll be talking about the ups and downs of weight loss in future posts :p

I love spring, and love even more that I can send the kids outside to play while I'm preparing meals! We've been playing outside every day and it's so great for all of us. Watching the boys is so awesome, Anthony just follows and mimics Ethan which is adorable. They are such a great little team. It makes me really happy we had them so close together. I can't imagine having only one child, and being their only playmate. Siblings are so good for kids, it teaches them that the world doesn't revolve around them, how to play together, how to share, and how to work out problems. It's just great!

Sometimes I wonder if investing so much time on the computer is really a good thing, even though it is somewhat relational. Things like blogging or moms boards, Facebook..... they definitely are a good connection to the outside world, but I wonder if I didn't have them if I'd invest more time in relationships close to me....

Well that's enough random thoughts for today. Bye :D

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I agree siblings are great...I should get one for Arielle soon :p

Lauren said...

Holy, I have a lot of catching up to do:)! I'm having fun reading;) For the weight loss thing (which, by the way, I can't believe you didn't tell me about...that and the vacation, ahem!) I made a list of all the reasons why I want to lose weight. You could put that on your cupboards and fridge:)