Monday, March 31, 2008

Photo Shoot

Ethan loves puting things on his head!

He also has to have something in his hand(s) at all times

I just love this picture because he reminds me of a little chipmunk

This is his guilty face when he knows he shouldn't be touching something

Ethan LOVES his puppy, and carries it all over the house. When we say

"Aw, nice puppy" this is what he does :)


It felt like I hadn't taken pictures of Ethan for a long time, so I followed him around with the camera for a while. These were some that I thought were cute, hope you enjoyed them

3 comments:

Lauren said...

oh my goodness, he is so adorable!!! My favorite is definitely his 'guilty face'. Too hilarious!! He has such strong facial expressions, I love it!:) It's so crazy to see him just walking across the kitchen floor...he is such a little kid:)!!!

Unknown said...

I know, it's so true. I love that picture because it looks like he has little skater pants on :)

Anonymous said...

My favourite is the one where he looks like a chipmunk! Too cute, those four teeth!
Katharina