Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pictures!!

It's been a while since I posted some pictures, so here are some recent ones.

Potty training is in the works, hopefully it'll go well
Ethan is obsessed with Anthony's toys

My sister and I had a girl's night, what fun!

Ethan loves his nana!!

Anthony loves eating his towel

He's getting so chubby, I love it!

Ethan just had his first sucker....and loved it!

Anthony is growing up, he loves his exersaucer!

I gave Ethan a haircut and have been flattening it, no more fuzz head, lol!

3 comments:

Erica H said...

Awesome pictures! Yeah for potty training!!! Isn't it SO hard?! I found it to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do thus far. Keep us updated on how he's doing.

Lauren said...

3 things: I LOVE YOUR CHILDREN! I miss them so much when I see pictures of them! I'm so sad we don't see each other and our babies more often! I've decided you should move to Tbay...and your whole family could move if you'd miss them too much. I'm that important, right? An entire extended family could re-locate for me?:)!!!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Will you give mine a make-over? I don't know how to do anything somewhat creative.
I am inspired by your plan to re-organize your life, and am following in your footsteps, in fact I'm getting OFF the computer right now, and going to do a meal plan for the week!!!!

Brandi said...

Hee hee! Love the bath towel pictures.