Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Preggo shots!

Ok, these pictures are somewhat embarrassing thanks to stretch marks and a popping belly button...but I figure that's just the way it is when you're pregnant! Why hide it? (although I'm not posting these pictures on Facebook) At least with the blog, only a few people check it, not three hundred and something!
I took these pictures last night because as I was getting ready for bed, I glanced at my profile in the mirror and thought "HOLY CRAP! My belly sticks out REALLY far!!" So I decided to take some pics. Hope you enjoy :o)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS VERY VERY VERY BIG...OH MY WORD, I CANNOT SPEAK...HOW DOES THAT LITTLE TROOPER KEEP ON GROWING IN THERE and how much will that little wonder weigh???
Hats off to you for still smiling and moving.

Lauren said...

yowza!! (nice word, huh?;) Yep, your belly is huge! Your stretch marks aren't that visible in the pictures...I love your expression in the last one...time to get that baby out!!! Can you believe your SECOND pregnancy is almost over?!?!? Isn't that weird? You'll have been pregnant twice, and given birth twice! K, I probably sound dumb...but it just seems like being newly pregnant, and new moms, was such a short time ago, and you're an old pro!!! You look really great!

Anonymous said...

Mandi, you look fantastic. Your baby bump is so cute. And your stretch marks, wait what stretch marks :) I cant wait to hear that baby has arrived!! Take good care of yourself!

Erica H said...

Yep, I think baby is ripe and ready to come out! :) I can't believe I'm going to get that big again soon...aren't you glad you aren't that big for the whole 9 months!! That would SUCK!

Brandi said...

aww you look beautiful Mandi! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!