Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun With the Camera

It had been a while since I took pictures of Ethan, so I followed him around with the camera the other day, and these are some fun ones that Igot.

Ethan was hyper in his highchair
Such a happy boy!!
He was talking and talking, here he was saying "meow"

Ethan LOVES looking out the window, so we put a couch cushion there for him


He had been running around in his diaper, then brought me this sweater to put on-hence the outfit. He loved it and felt very happy about it


5 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! I can't believe what a little boy he's becoming!!

Erica H said...

He is a very very handsome little guy! In a few years Kallie and Annika may be fighting over him. ;)

Lauren said...

lol:)

Brandi said...

what adorable smiles!!

Lauren said...

UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! Please?:) I need to see more videos and pictures before I come, or I might go into shock:)