Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So Much To Catch Up On!!

Finally! I found the cord that connects my camera to the computer! Go figure, it was in my purse of all places...it just shows you how often I use my purse now that I lug around a big diaper bag with me everywhere. (It's been almost 2 months!)

So, where do I begin? Seeing as I have pictures, I'll tell you about the phase Ethan went through where he had to put his fingers in his mouth after every bite of food he took (glad that phase is over), then he would smear the food all over his face...in his eyes, eyebrows, ears, etc. Needless to say, he had a lot more baths during those days...









The next new learned activity was raising his hands above his head when we said "yay." It sounds simple, but for some reason, it is just SO cute! I think it's because his short little arms just barely reach above his head, and it kind of throws him off balance. I have a picture, but it's hard to catch the moment with a delay on the camera. This was the best shot.

So, this brings us to today. Ethan just learned how to clap and I'm going to try to get a video of it, because it is also just SO cute. I love his pudgy little fingers! Well, this is short and sweet, but hopefully it will get me back in the routine of blogging!


3 comments:

Erica H said...

YAY! Finally!!! :) I can't believe Ethan is going to be one in a couple weeks - crazy how time flies, eh?! What a sweet little guy!

Lauren said...

I second that, Finally!!! Awww...he is so cute..I just love the 'yay' picture....I can totally see him responding to you guys saying yay:) I can't believe he's almost one!! Where did our little baby go?!?!? Remember this time last year? We thought for sure you'd be early b/c you were so big..and didn't he drop down really early? Anyways, I'm glad you updated..he is so adorable:)!

Brandi said...

I was excited to get on and find new pictures (should I be the 3rd one to say finally?!) He is so cute as alwayas - looks like you are having so much fun with him!!