Saturday, February 23, 2008

Funny Pics I Found


The one where he looks like he's floating is me
standing behind him, first thing in the morning,
so I was avoiding getting in the picture. We put
the nightie on him that I wore as a babe.

I love his expression, priceless

He HATES wearing this snowsuit!

I think Ethan was just 3 months old in this one

I'm at my parent's house for the weekend and my mom has like, a hundred more pictures of Ethan that I do, and these were some funny ones I found. Hope you enjoyed them!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

K, the floating one is freaky!! He really looks like he's floating...and the gown makes it look like you're trying to make him look like a ghost or something...before I read the caption I was a little worried:) That one with the STRONG expression...priceless! he's so cute! Isn't it crazy looking back at pics of when they're so little..how can one little person change so much in such a short period of time?!?!? He's so adorable!

Brandi said...

HAHA it totally looks like he's floating! He could become famous like that mindfreak guy for "levitation"! It's fun looking back at old pictures. Happy Birthday to Ethan by the way

Erica H said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That floating picture is SOOOO funny! He looks like a flying angel! :)