Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When I was little...

The boys LOVE hearing stories about when I was a little girl, so while we drive, I will often tell them story after story about my life as a child. Last night I had already told them about 6 stories, and really didn't feel like telling any more, so I asked Ethan to tell me a story. Now before I tell you his story, I need to give you a bit of background information. The last story I had just told them was about how my beloved puppy wouldn't listen when we called her, and she would run out the door. One time she ran right in front of a car, but the car braked just in time and Taffi (the dog) was actually under the hood of the car, but inches in front of the tire. I explained that I was so happy she was ok, and I hugged her and hugged her (the story was a lot longer than that and in more detail, but that's the gist of it). Ethan asked if she got in trouble for disobeying and I said no way, I was just so happy she was ok. SO, that's the background and here's Ethan's story:

"One time when I was a little baby in your tummy, I didn't listen, and ran onto the road and got drove over by a car. RIGHT over my tummy and I was bleeding and got killed...... (I said "oh no, that's terrible") but it didn't really hurt....well it did a little.....but not too bad.....but I was ok......I just needed a band-aid."

WOW, I don't ever tell them stories like that!
So for the next 10 minutes of our drive home, the boys took turns telling stories, and oh my goodness, the things they come up with are hilarious! Of course I can't remember them now because they were just so random, but I told them I want them to tell me a story so I can take a video of it, and I will definitely post them on here!!

1 comment:

Tara Serene said...

I love kids. They all are so creative and fun. Out of nowhere:)