Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pictures Pictures Pictures

Like most 3 year olds in this day and age of digital cameras, Ethan LOVES taking my point and shoot all over the house to take pictures of.....absolutely everything. No, I mean EVERYTHING. Here are just a few for fun :D

Peek - you can see a portion of one of the beloved police cars that are fought over daily in our house


Yes, this is how I look on a daily basis, and no I would not ever post a picture like this in colour...


CHEESE :D


Wow. A light switch.


Poor Anthony wasn't sure what was going on when he was so rudely greeted by a flash in the face


But of course he was thrilled that his big brother was the one greeting him :o)




I had NO idea my hair looks THIS bad in the morning... I will most definitely be putting it in a ponytail/bun the minute I get out of bed from now on.

No comments: