Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall

Fall is beautiful and wonderful, and I love it. I've always thought I was a summer person, but this year I realized that I HATE being hot!! You see, the thing is, I am a face sweater. Seriously. My FACE sweats. Not my armpits or other parts of my body, just my face. Awesome. Aren't I lucky? This summer on a particularly hot day, I was doing a photo shoot in someone's apartment and of course my face was dripping like nobody's business. I kept wiping and wiping it, and was getting quite frustrated with the constant need for it! After a little while of going through that, I actually had the client ask me if I was ok and if I needed a glass of water or to sit down!! Did I seem that bad?? Apparently so! Since that incident I've been thinking about what I could do to help me with my little 'problem'.... smear anti-persperant on my forehead? No, I think I might get zits or some kind of forehead cancer from it.... wear a sweatband? I do remember going to a friend's wedding where their photographer wore a sweat band, but he was an old guy with a grey beard and pot belly, so it kind of worked for him. For me? Not so much. So I think I'm going to start exercising.... does being in shape mean that you sweat less? Ethan is 3 and has quite obviously inherited the sweating head gene because his hair gets soaking wet just from jumping on the bed.... so after all this thought and study, I have come to the conclusion that yes, I should be in better shape because although it won't make me stop sweating, it will make me have less body fat, which in turn will keep me cooler. Cheers.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

HAHA!! That's an awesome impromptu post! :-D